Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1992 RRC County 140,000....seems to be in okay shape...rear upper hatch has rust (like many) drive side fender bent, missing rear cargo cover....overall doesn't look bad..... Ask Price $2800 O.B.O. If anyone wants more info PM me.... The RRC is in Colorado Springs

· Registered
5,468 Posts
keptin said:
if I was 25yrs old and had the ca$h, id be ready to buy. I personally want an RRC that I can trash, and modify to the edge of recognition. But thats for later.....

LOL! You must join me in the baja 1000 in four years...

· Registered
5,468 Posts
When the time comes, I plan to tell everyone that they are welcome to join up in Mexico for the big party - they just pay their own way b/c I am a cheap bastard and I need the money for the women and beer.

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in!!!!! How is that project comeing roverx?

· Registered
734 Posts
roverX said:
When the time comes, I plan to tell everyone that they are welcome to join up in Mexico for the big party - they just pay their own way b/c I am a cheap bastard and I need the money for the women and beer.
If you finish the Baja in a Rangie, you will not have to spring for the beer or the women, maybe M.G. can send up some "Support" from Bolivia................we can sit around the campfire on the beach and sing coombya(?) after RoverX drives a Rangie across the finish line......... :drink1:

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DallasRover said:
If you finish the Baja in a Rangie, you will not have to spring for the beer or the women, maybe M.G. can send up some "Support" from Bolivia................we can sit around the campfire on the beach and sing coombya(?) after RoverX drives a Rangie across the finish line......... :drink1:

I think when he crosses the line all LRO members will chip in...I'll tow my pop-up down there to party......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.