Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright fellow Land Rovers Only members, have I got some good news for some of you.

I have been able to get a special deal from Doug Evilsizor, Publisher of the highly anticipated Land Rover Lifestyle Magazine that is about to be launched here in the US at the end of the month. LRL Magazine is offering 1 (ONE) FREE issue to the first 250 members who have made at least 10 posts on Land Rovers Only. If you are ALREADY a member, living in the US, and have already made 10 posts prior to seeing this post, you qualify. I will take the FIRST 250 people that PM (Private Message) me. Please do not post your request here.. you need to PM (NO emails please!) me the following:

First name
last name
address
city
state
zip
Land Rovers owned (year and model)

IT MUST BE in this format (I don't want to have to reformat 250 entries!) Very simple, first 250 registered active users in the US to email me this info will get ONE FREE ISSUE of LRL Magazine!

ALSO... for those wanting to subscribe to this great magazine, I have been able to secure a special promotional subscription offer for Land Rovers Only members. You can get 1 full year of LRL Mag for $24.95 (a savings of $5 of the regular subscription rate.) This offer is good to US residents only, and will expire midnight PST on Sunday, December 13th. To get the special subscription rate go to LRL Mag and use promo code: LROnly

·
Registered
176 Posts
Serg said:
ALSO... for those wanting to subscribe to this great magazine, I have been able to secure a special promotional subscription offer for Land Rovers Only members. You can get 1 full year or LRL Mag for $24.95 (a savings of $5 of the regular subscription rate.) This offer is good to US residents only, and will expire midnight PST on Sunday, December 13th. Use promo code: LROnly

Not working as of this time - unless I did something wrong???

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm.. well it was supposed to be functional.. I will check into it... Will have LRL Mag fix it ASAP... thanks!

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rippers said:
I created an account and tried again - still a no go with that - let us know when it's working - it will make a nice Xmas gift for Jen - shhhhhhh ;)
I just emailed the editor... will have it fixed soon.. I will let you know when it is working.

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Clarification... a few people sent me the info with the titles, here is a sample of what I need.. I made up all the info below, just to give you an idea of what I need:

Scott
Smith
1234 Main St.
Oxnard
TX
2000 Range Rover HSE

If you already sent it to me don't send it again, I will fix it.. this is just for anyone that has not sent me the info yet.

Thanks!

Serg

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Thanks for the info, I joined up this morning and also signed up for a free copy.
Thanks,
Mike J.

·
Support Our Troops
3,667 Posts
Serg said:
ALSO... for those wanting to subscribe to this great magazine, I have been able to secure a special promotional subscription offer for Land Rovers Only members. You can get 1 full year of LRL Mag for $24.95 (a savings of $5 of the regular subscription rate.) This offer is good to US residents only, and will expire midnight PST on Sunday, December 13th. To get the special subscription rate go to LRL Mag and use promo code: LROnly
Serg the 13th isn't on a Sunday, its a Tuesday :D

I signed up for the free copy and will be signing up for a subscription tomorrow

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wolf said:
hey not fair! :mad:

Canuks love our Rovers too man :complain:
and i've done alot more then 10 posts, oh well.
Wolf buddy... this is not up to me.. the publisher is willing to give away 250 copies AND pay for shipping in the US. That's mighty kind of him, I will have to work out a deal on something else for everyone else down the road...

Serg

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
apbtpetey said:
Serg the 13th isn't on a Sunday, its a Tuesday :D

I signed up for the free copy and will be signing up for a subscription tomorrow
You are correct! Sunday the 11th at 12pm PST is the deadline is the deadline for the promotional subscription offer.

50 people have signed up so far for the free issue with me. I have 200 more issues I can give away to anyone that lives in the US and has 10 or more posts PRIOR to me making the offer last night. Some of you entered, but you made all 10 of your posts yesteday, sorry..:shifty: that's not gonna cut it! Please be honest...

Serg

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.