Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Chile, where the land ends. Hope you all can come to visit one day. Here are a couple of photos of our group in Chile and my Landy, a partner in many trails.

A good friend in the Patagonia (www.apatagonia.com)

Our gathering last year

North of Santiago, only 2 hours away, our last get together

My Landy in one of the trails

Do not forget to visit "Greetings from Chile" in this forums for more images from this part of the world.

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Those are great pics...... I really hope to go down there sometime....Keep those pics coming
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Off road pics

Great country. Looks awesome. I like the group of Landys and your Landy looks fanatastic :clap:

My daughter's in-laws were visiting last month just around the corner from you in Argentina.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to everybody!, Kevin I hope your daughter enjoyed her visit and next time just get across the mountains to the other side and drop by a visit with us.

Some more examples from one of our get together west of Santiago, near the coast.

To see some really awesome pictures, go to our web page (www.landroverclub.cl) and visit the section "viajes, rutas y eventos" (trips, trails and events) in the forum section, check on Raid Chaihuin to see some wonderful views of our brothers in the south of Chile. The direct link is:

http://www.landroverclub.cl/modules...c&t=1359&sid=d595f0e0a6d0bb6c33afb2d1ceda4f84

Cheers to all!

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
You have a great group of rovers........ I love it!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Visiting Chile

Dog trailer said:
Ooooops! sorry Kevin, just noticed that were your dauther´s in-laws not actually her who visited Argentina....any ways, ask them to visit us too next time :eek:

They probably will. They are great people. They've been to Brazil and now Argentina so maybe next time they will be in Chile :wave:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.