Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay guys, I have a question, I noticed my front wheel is begining to lean some?
I am trying to figure out how to post a pic of it so that you guys can see what I am talking about. Everytime I try to post the pic it's saying the file is too large?

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
if you need to post a picture, just take one with a digital camera, sign up for a free account at www.photobucket.com and upload your picture to it. Then right click it, go to properties, highlight the web address and copy. Post it here by selecting the little picture icon (
) while typing the post and then paste the link in there and say ok.

I hope this is what you were asking for :dunno:

·
Premium Member
16,594 Posts
Wheel Lean

Gee, when I lived in Denver, we never needed to worry about keeping our drive ways lubricated, is this some thing new they do in Colorado Springs??? Just kidding.
Unfortunately the pictures can't tell us much. I would suggest you get your truck to a good alignment shop that is used to working on 4X4's. If you are lucky it may not be a big problem, but you need to get your truck on a rack so see what is going on.
Good luck,
Mike J.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In the first pic, If you look at the out line of the left tire, you can see it boe'ing some. Thanks..that what I will be doing soon, I am just hoping that I can drive for the next few weeks until payday.. :dunno: I think it should be fine until then. I don't do that much driving anyway..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.