Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I’ve got a 2009 LR a 3SE and both power seats have stopped working at the same time. I’ve checked and changed both fuses I’ve even remove the cover on the wiring harness on the passenger floor to check inside to make sure there are no brakes or corrosion even on the ground points. Which are all fine I asked a question online tonight if anybody else had had this issue and one guy said he changed fuse number one which is for the interior lights glove box lights And he claimed that sorted his car seat issue. I don’t see how they’re related in any way but I did go to the fuse box and check number one and it was blown. I tried to change it three times and it blew out straight away so obviously there is a ground issue somewhere. Has anyone else ever heard of power seat issues being related to this view is number one

·
very disco
2,456 Posts
I’ve never heard of this, but it sounds easy enough. Check all the wires on all of the cabin lights for short-to-ground.

what size fuse is #1

·
Registered
2008 Land Rover LR3 HSE V8
40 Posts
Check your sunroof drain tubes to see if they’ve been replaced and see if the floor has been flooded. This is notorious for causing random wires to corrode and cause electrical gremlins… not a fix but maybe a cause?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts