Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Land Rover Discovery with a bad motor. This vehicle will need towed. I am asking 2500.00 as it is with the OEM 18" Wheels with the new snow tires.

The other items can be negotiated into a package deal.

Great project for a diesel conversion. Alot of work has been recently done. About 10K ago a complete BG flush and new fluids were completed on both differentials, and transmission. Also recently all new brake pads, rotors, complete fluid change, and new oem rear calipers. A brand new set of 255/55R18 Mastercraft MSR snow tires with only a few months on them. Full size spare that has zero miles on it. I also had the front drive shaft replaced (known issue on 99-04 Discoverys, if it fails can take out the transmission. It is best to replace before any issues.)

This was my wife's daily driver for 4 years and we have put about 30k. The water pump failed while traveling home from Alliance on 62 in sub zero temperature. I had a new water pump installed and vehicle was running. The mechanic noticed it developed a leak while running in the parking lot. It was shut off where a hair line crack in the block was found. I had it towed to my house and it was been sitting since December. Battery is dead. The 2004 model is the last and a great year, its a shame the motor went, we love this truck. I have considered saving it, I just don't have time.

This would be a great 4BT conversion project! If I kept it that's the route I would go. The Bosch V8 was a joy to drive. It has always run great. It is never had any check engine lights, never had the famous "Three Amigos" dash light issue. Trans shifts very smooth.

I also have 2 complete sets of (5) wheels and tires being sold (Not Included)
Set 1 is 20x9.5 Sovrano S-1 with 295/45/ZR20 Continental tires with very low miles. $1000.00 firm

Set 2 is brand new not even mounted yet 20x9.5 Redborne Hyper Black Duke wheels with 305/45ZR20 Yokohama Geolander AT tires $1250.00 Firm

I also have an original Safety Devices Land Rover Roof Rack. $800.00 Firm (Not Included)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.