Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all:

I am selling my 1994 Range Rover LWB with 140k miles. It is blue with tan interior. The truck originally came from Arizona and is entirely rust free. It is an excellent example, and even has a new headliner installed. However, it is in need of an engine rebuild as it does have some rod knock (not excessive, it runs and drives fine). Because the truck is in such good shape, I'd like to sell it whole. Modifications made to it are as follows:

2" lift ARB Old Man Emu Heavy Duty springs and polyurethane coil isolators
Bilstein Shocks
Mantec Snorkel
Kenwood stereo and 4 new speakers (cost $650 two months ago), includes direct ipod hookup
ARB winch bumper
Milemarker 8,000 lb electric winch
Mallory ignition distributor, coil, and power filter
245/75R16 Goodyear Wrangler MTR tires (with full size spare on a 6th wheel, original spare included as is the original tool kit, jack, etc.)
New brake pads installed last month

Let me know if you want to see pictures. The engine, transmission, transfer case, and axles were all gone through last year. I have receipts for everything I have done to the car, original owner's manual, etc. I am asking $3000 for it, although I have much more than that in it. I will also throw in a new pair of Rovers North rock sliders that have not yet been installed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi sorry for the delay, just sent a few pics. Let me know if you want to see more. The truck is in Astoria, NY. Let me know if you want to see it in person.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
how many bids ? reserve been met yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts