Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 1995 Range Rover County Classic LWB **ONLY $5,500**

Hi Guys,

With a new child on the way I have to part with my second Range Rover. She is a 1995 LWB with the 4.2L engine. Equipped with a brand new in dash pioneer MP3 & CD player - satellite ready w/remote, factory front brush guard, running boards, new rear lamp gaurds, fog lights, new genuine land rover spring conversion, blisten shock upgrade, keyless entry, new viscous fan clutch and blade, new ac fans, cold cold air conditioning. This is the Range Rover that blends old with new. It has the soft dash like the Disco I.

It is Cornish Cream with lightstone leather and cyclone wheels. She has 134,000 miles and just had a recent service at Land Rover Knoxville. I must sell quick so the first $7500 is the new owner. <-----Reduced to $5,500

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
**** Price Reduced ****

Here is the deal. I just bought a new house as well as having another baby on the way and need to sell this quick. Rover now has 137,400 miles and price is reduced to $5,500 cash or cashier's check. It is 10 years old and a Rover so please remember that too.

Items of concern:
*New Tires
*Carpet or Carpet Mats
*Only locks by using keyless entry remote
*Has typical slow oil leak
*Some wood veneer aging

· Registered
1,971 Posts
Gorgeous Rover... damn....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.