Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Original owner, purchased in 1995. About 140k miles on the clock, been sitting in my garage collecting dust for about a year now unfortunately. I am moving out of my current place and wont have a garage for storage at my next place, so it really has to go this month. Its not in the greatest condition: Slight body damage on passenger side, hood and door panels. Air suspension is in working order, battery needs replacement from sitting too long with no tender, trunk hinges have rusted completely through. Tailgate is rusting as we all know. Needs body work but mechanically sound. Transmission couldnt be better, engine just needs regular fluid maintenance. Interior looks great, leather in good condition. Roof liner is sagging. Side steps have some damage, and front bull bar was removed.

The car is located in Bergen County, NJ. Color is White with Tan leather. Again, this car really needs to move, would be a great project car with the time and effort for restoration.

Asking $1500 OBO. Please, serious inquiries only. Call me at 201-906- seven nine nine nine, or email me at [email protected] gmail dot com. Thanks for looking.

Ad with pictures: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4569902964.html

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.