Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Offering my Discovery for sale so I can buy a Range Rover Classic.

Truck is a 2001 Discovery II SD with 108,000 miles. Epsom Green/Bahama Beige vinyl, 5-passenger.

Overall condition is quite good. Body has no rust, but does have a scrape on the R/R quarter panel (backed into mailbox). Front bumper has been trimmed for clearance after cracking it off-road last year. Interior is nearly spotless and everything works. Refinished headliner in 2011.

Head gaskets done at ~87,000 miles, along with water pump and thermostat. Radiator and coolant reservoir cap replaced last year @ ~100,000 miles. No coolant leaks or consumption. Runs great, but CEL is on and 3 Amigos come and go.

Does not have CDL, but the T-case DOES HAVE the nipple to engage CDL if you install the linkage. Front prop shaft has been upgraded with serviceable u-joints with grease nipples. Tires are Falken Rocky Mountain ATS, 245/75-16 (all 5) with 80%+ tread life. Rear door ladder installed last summer.

Over all a solid truck and a great platform on which to build a great off-road rig. If it doesn't sell (or the RRC I'm looking at sells first) I'll be happy to continue driving it.

Offered at $4295/obo. Will also consider even trade for a decent, running RRC.

PM me for more details.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.