Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a regular poster on rangerovers.net, but wanted to also put my Rover up for sale here in case anyone was interested.

It is a 2003 Range Rover HSE that has had the complete 2011 facelift. This vehicle looks exactly like a 2011 Range Rover HSE, all OEM parts used. The vehicle has 125,000 miles, and I have upgraded the vehicle in many ways to modernize it. You won't likely find another Range Rover like this one aside from a ~$60,000 2011 model year. The OEM parts replaced for the facelift include a new front bumper, grille, headlights, tail lights, side vents, side indicators, lettering and emblems, and wheels. The interior has been updated to be more like a 2011 as well, with a completely custom mounted 7" touch screen infotainment system to bring the 2010-12's technology to the vehicle while looking entirely factory. The vehicle has blue tooth music connection, blue tooth/hands free phone, 3D navigation, DVD, aux inputs, 32 gig SD card (for photos, video, music), and a back up camera among other things. All standard power features aside from the driver's heated seat work great, that includes heated windshield, power folding mirrors, memory seats and steering wheel, heated steering wheel, heated passenger and rear seats..too many to list here really. The factory 12 speakers and 2 subwoofers and factory amplifiers have not been touched, and the sound system is wonderful.

The vehicle runs and drives perfect and has always been maintained properly and all fluid service intervals followed, mostly highway miles (I drive 40 miles each day). I am an engineer and have always made sure this Range Rover is running like it should. Recently replaced items include torque converter (16 months ago), plugs/MAF sensor/ABS wheel speed sensor (8 months), upper and lower radiator hoses (7 months), 4 new tires (2 months), valve cover gaskets (2 months), complete PCV system and oil separator (2 months), and coolant expansion tank and heater hoses (1 month). Air suspension works perfect. This Range Rover does not leak a drop of fluid, and is ready to go anywhere. I also have a scanner and diagnostic software made for the 2003-2005 Range Rover (RSW Solutions Allcoms) that will be included in the sale. The software allows for complete diagnostics and fault checking/clearing, vehicle system settings, air suspension calibration, and many more features.

The body has no dents or dings, and the paint is in great shape. There are a few blemishes here and there but honestly nothing noticeable unless you're looking for it. The interior has been very well cared for, and all the leather is still in perfect condition. Floor mats and trim are like new.

Please feel free to text, call, or email me with any questions you may have. I'm available after 5 pm most days, weekend anytime. The vehicle is for sale locally as well. I am located in Kansas City, MO.

Please feel free to ask any questions or for any specific pictures (I have a lot).

$15,000

[email protected], send me a PM here, or text/call 8167196912

screenshot utility windows

print screen windows 7

picture sharing

print screen windows 7

print screen

adult image

windows screenshots tool

free pic

screen shot on windows

picture share

screen grab

screen capture

screen grab

screencapture

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.