Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Selling my 2004 Land Rover Discovery. She's in good condition I would say solid 8.5/10 minor wear and tear on the interior but overall looks great. 110,000 miles runs great. She's fully equipped ARB winch bumper with Warn 9.5ti winch. Voyager Racks Roof Rack with 4 Hella 1000 lights. Terrafirma Rear Steel Bumper. Slightly used Allroad Outfitters 3-man Roof Top Tent. Thule Kayak racks with a ocean kayak Malibu Two XL with seats and paddles. Custom Camo wrap vinyl you have to see it in person to appreciate the detail and quality. TJM snorkel. 4 inch custom TerraFirma lift. Rides great. Almost new about 3k miles 35" Fuel Offroad Tires on 18" Hurricane Land Rover wheels. New brakes all new fluids. Tom Woods drive shafts and the list goes on and on. No accidents clean title. I'm setting the asking price at 25k OBO because of everything you get and it is one of the cleanest 04's around.
Contact me directly if interested 8184199107 I can also send more pictures too.
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.