Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm fishing a little for interest here. If I don't sell them I'll send them back to Lenny at Motorsport-tech.com

These are a set of 4 wheel hub adapters. They convert a RRC, Defender and I think D1 to the more modern 5x120 PCD so you can fit more modern RR wheels. These are really meant for an off-road setup. They are 2.5" thick, they fit like a glove and are in 99% perfect condition. I put them on my RRC and drove it a few times, then took them off because with my very focused on-road setup they make the steering floaty, but they're supposed to perform great with an off-road setup and bigger tires.

I'm looking $400 shipped to anywhere in the continental US.

Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
294 Posts
$400 shipped? Lol that's more than most wheels go for on the forums, much less adaptors

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$400 shipped? Lol that's more than most wheels go for on the forums, much less adaptors
You probably shouldn't buy them then ;-)

It's less than I paid for my own wheels. You're right. But it's cheaper than everywhere else new for this product. Isn't that the whole idea? Everyone here knows the journey I've been through with wheels and knows that these we're used for 2 weeks.

Open to offers.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Go ahead and try to find a set of these and see how much they are. For someone looking to run D2 or even BMW wheels this is a good deal.
BMW wheels on my friend's D2.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Had a lot of bites on these, but no takers yet. Still available. I've cleaned them up, too. PM me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Getting lots of interest but they're still available for the record.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also worth mentioning, these require x2 complete sets of unique lug nuts, which I am including the with sale.

Neither set is a standard fitment, the set holding the adapter onto the hub has a narrow profile to fit inside the adapter, and the second set holds the wheels onto the hub and are a different diameter bolt than factory, so both are needed, and both sets, like the hubs, have about 2 weeks total use from new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts