Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm contemplating the idea of selling my 93 Range Rover LWB. Color is Ardennes green. Odometer reads 111k miles but I am not sure if this is actual as the vehicle has a salvage title. Bought new in MA, then lived in FL from about 96 until 2001. I got it in 2001 with 62k miles on the odometer. It has been a great truck to own and never given me any mechanical problems aside from a radiator letting go last winter. New parts include a 4 core proline radiator, new belts, ps hoses and tie rods. Mods include OME 762 springs, bilstein shocks, sway bars removed, BFG 245/75/16 all terrains, ARB bumper and warn XD9000, Hella 4000 pencil beams, surco roof rack with 2 Hella 500's. Upper tailgate will need replacement soon as the latch assembly has fallen off. Like most Rangies it's age, it has some electrical problems that will need sorting out but nothing that would keep it from being a reliable daily driver. I commuted 500 miles a week in it last year without any problems. It has proven itself many times offroad and kept up with the big boys with lockers etc without any trouble. Asking 6,250 OBO. It is located in Bloomfield, Ct.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.