Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a Magnaflow cat back exhaust kit for a 1990-95 Range Rover Classic (SWB or LWB) that I purchased from Atlantic British just last year. The exhaust has been installed on my 1995 Range Rover Classic LWB since last September, but now that I gave the truck to my parents they miss the noise of the factory exhaust. Therefore, I am re-installing the factory system and selling this system.

Exhaust is in perfect condition without any cracks or blemishes. The part # from Atlantic British is MAG16173 and costs $526.95 new plus shipping (Range Rover Performance Exhaust System Upgrade - Magnaflow Exhaust System). I am asking $300 which is the same cost as a new factory system. This is an excellent exhaust that is lighter and much more rust resistant than the factory system. It provides a slighter deeper sound plus more seat of the pants power due to slightly snappier acceleration. I am willing to ship if buyer pays shipping. Pictures are of the exhaust still installed on the truck (it is being professionally removed this week).

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.