Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Fellas,

I have for sale a couple of LR3 items I no longer require.

A brand new in bag (only opened to inspect it) Oil Pan with Filter for the ZF 6 Speed Auto (V8 LR3) that I purchased from Atlantic British. Looking for $100 shipped to Canada or CONUS. SOLD

A lightly used aftermarket Range Rover Style LR3 Grille. It is Stornoway Grey in color but also worked very well with my Bonatti Grey 05 LR3. Also has factory LR decal installed. It is visually perfect, and although originally fussy, I used a heat gun to bend the clips for a better fit. Plug and play on all LR3's. Also looking for $100 shipped to Canada or CONUS. SOLD

A used factory 2005 LR3 Bonatti Grey Grille. Great visual shape and no mechanical issues. Perfect as a replacement or as a foundation for a custom project. Looking for $50 shipped to Canada or CONUS.

I can ship from Ottawa Canada or the USA (Ogdensburg NY 13669) depending on the buyers location. For USA buyers, items will ship on 25 Aug 14 which is my next trip to the border. Paypal only please.

I'll post pics as soon as I get home from work.

Scotty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.