Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally took the Land Rover to the nearest Land Rover dealer for the warranty replacement of the fuel tank. It is 156 miles to Plaza Rover in St. Louis, Mo. I was a little bit anxious about letting ANYONE work on my Rover, but I bit the bullet & dropped it off yesterday. My wife had a two-day business conference to attend, so I thought I might have time to get this done. I must admit, the people @ Plaza took great care of the Rover & were kind enough to provide a loaner car @ no charge. I returned to pick it up today but had to wait a couple minutes as they were washing it. They even put gas in it! More gas than it had in it when I dropped it off. A job well done should not go with notice, so "Hats Off" to Plaza Rover in St. Louis, Missouri! Thank you, LRWheelman

· Registered
51 Posts
That's good news! I have to do the same, drive over 100 miles to Boise to get my tank replaced, and i am scared shitless to let anyone mess with my truck, even a rover dealer. When I finally get around to doing it, I hope I have the same good fortune as you did.

· Registered
25 Posts
Had to do the same thing in july. I had a few problems when the mechanic broke our fuel pump and thought he could get us to pay for his mistake. The assistant manager thought he would get us to pay for, it but a call to LR America about the problem , and the manager decided It was their fault and I didn`t have to pay for a thing . Glad st louis has a good dealership, The one in Des Moines Ia is a little shady :shifty:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.