Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· as good as it gets
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little video I shot out with the Texas Rovers Club Members, which I am a member as well.

You will see LRO Member DallasRovers Green RRC in the end of the video. Was a little hill climb out at Barnwell Mountain. :cool:

Enjoy

http://www.myrover.net/videos/barnwell.wmv

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
Great video!!!!! Hey dallas trucks sounds good!! :buttrock:

· as good as it gets
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Badger1 said:
Looks like you had a good time! With a little rain that area would just be CRAZY! :D The RRC exhaust makes that thing sound incredible, what has he done?

:drink1:
With a little rain you would not get in or out of most of the trails. They are well lets say butt puckers just to get down into. The video and pictures never do inclines justice it always looks like you are on flat land almost.

If you see the camera wobble and hear the sound at the beginning of the video that is me trying to maintain my balance and not fall.

Allot of the trails are very dug in at the top, so getting out is not an easy task. DallasRovers RRC handled everything we did with ease though.

He has a full dual Flowmaster exhaust..he is a member here so maybe he will weigh in and give you all the candy details. :)

The trail exit we shot the video was actually one pretty tame exit where I could actually get out of the truck...which most places you cannot once you are on the trail.

· Workin' and Wheelin'...
2,914 Posts
DallasRover's RRC, is kinda like mine, Which is a 94 RRC LWB. If that's the sound I heard, I love it! I'm gonna start saving for a set of flow masters.

· Registered
492 Posts
Looks good and I know what you mean by the comment "Video and pictures never do inclines justice"

I have been playing around with video again after many years absence and no matter how I try to capture images off roading it is never the same as the real thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.