Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a great deal of though, I finally got around to fitting a three gauge pod in my Disco. I used electronic gauges, oil, water and volts, because it was much easier to route cables under the headliner and down the 'a' pillar than to deal with pipes and hoses. The pod its self came to me in a horrible pseudo carbon fiber finish, but after a couple of coats of Krylon Fusion plastic paint, I think it turned out pretty well.

While I was at it, I decided to fit the toggle switches so that they can be used for future applications. I got the gauges and pod on e bay, and the whole set up cost me about $120.00.

Hmmmmm, what next????

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looks pretty nice, how is well can you read them at that angle? how tall are you?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm only 5'10", but the viewing angle is not too bad, however, I don't like sitting too close to the wheel, and I was thinking of turning the seat rails 180 to put the seat back another couple of inches or so. I remember seeing something on discoweb on how to do that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.