Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Just bought a Landrover short sleave shirt in a sand colour and found its far far too big for me.

Its an XL (wich normaly fits me but I guess Landrover owners must be bigger than average people) and has a Green oval and a Landrover tag on the left breast pocket. I'm 5 foot 10, 36 inch waste, 40 somthing chest and 16 inch collar and its like a tent on me. Judging by the size I think I would fit a medium or Large so you are going to have to be a pretty big guy to fit this... about 50 inch plus perhaps chest.

I've not got a pic of it but if you really want to see I can take a pic for you.

I'm open to offeres and if you want it from the states please consider the extra postage it will cost.

Cheers

·
Registered
528 Posts
sounds like it's right up my ally(i'm 6'1, 280 lbs, but muscular chest, abuot 50 or 51 inches i think). how much would shipping be state side(north carolina)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its nice thin summer style shirt (but looks pretty durable) so I dont think it would be under $10 for shipping unless you want it recorded delivery. I'll pop to the post office tomorrow and find out. Watch this space.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.