Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned a couple in the past but I've been without one for a while now. I've been really trying to find a low mileage disco and finally did. I'm not thrilled with the price, but it's 2001, southern (no road salt), one owner, SD, with 56K on the odometer.

That being said....for some reason I'm having some buyers regret?? In part because I was so excited to find a low mileage, one owner I wasn't even paying attention to the sub-model. The one I had the longest was SE7. Now I'm starting to realize all things that are different about this one.....cheaper stereo, no moon roofs, no hitch, etc, etc. No huge deals, but I'm realizing I didn't pay very close attention.

Are there any other major differences between an SE7 and an SD model? Anything that "really matters?" I'm trying to be excited about having a 56k '01 on the way.

Thanks!

· Registered
356 Posts
don't worry about it, there is nothing missing that won't just bolt on if you want it.

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't worry about it, there is nothing missing that won't just bolt on if you want it.
True. I just panicked myself when I realized I wasn't even paying attention to the sub model. I'm hoping it was just trim options but couldn't find anything specific about the differences. Moon roofs and nicer stereo in my old one were nice but oh well.

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're complaining that your truck doesn't have sunroofs?

LOFL!
Not complaining. .......like I said I just didn't pay attention to the little stuff and was worried I may have overlooked something that matters regarding the differences.

· Registered
109 Posts
Wow really guys sunroofs are what make a disco in my opinion that's why their so unique ? I don't know maybe a lot of people see it differently

· Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, I just wondered what the differences were. I didn't intend to start the great sunroof debate. I liked them on my previous disco's but it's not the end of the world by any means, and there are certain advantages to "less frills."

· Super Trooper
1,176 Posts
Wow really guys sunroofs are what make a disco in my opinion that's why their so unique ? I don't know maybe a lot of people see it differently
My minivan had a sunroof. What's so special about them? In fact, my Disco, LR3, Subaru Impreza, Lexus LX470, and Nissan truck have all had sunroofs, but not by choice. I guess I've had a lot of unique vehicles.

Colin

· Registered
109 Posts
It's a land rover your supposed to explore with it? Your on a trail and your trying to view everything! What would you rather look at the sky or a nasty headliner? Your choice ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.