Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
01001010 said:
SWEEET!!! By the way, thanks for having that link of LRnet. I registered some time ago and you guys have one hek of a Forum goin over there! I like the daily auto-related headlines! :clap:
thanks for the compliment and yes i do recognise the username :wave:. As Serge will probably tell you as well, it's not the "management" that makes a forum, they are there just to facilitate the smooth running of things, at the end off the day it's the members that count and make the foums as succesful as they are and Serge is doing a good job of promoting that over here :clap:

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
It was a bit warm here in NY last night so I decided to take it ALL off..

·
Profesional Hunter
443 Posts
Looks like a nice series 1 80/88' truck in the one picture, whats her story?

Looks like in daily use?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's an 80" and it's a complete shed at the moment. Once the Rangie has been cleared away, there's a series III swb to rip apart for it's gearbox and overdrive which are ultimately destined for my lightweight. Once that's cleared then the ex-mil 109" in the lock-up will get finished and then it's time to start the rebuild on the series I. Look forward to seeing piccies of it back on the road somewhere around 2007/8 (and that's a generous estimate lol). :drive:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.