Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have bought a 2007 LR3 HSE with Issues! Many it seems (Laughing) So the adventure begins Lol . So not knowing anything about LR Was driving great alt.light on so stopped at autozone for alt. Check bad alternator so went to start it and Wouldn’t start total caos with lights and faults jump start from jump pack started drive home 1 mile to house . Parked removed battery. So ordered Gap tool, and alternator do not know is will be able to set up Gap tool with LR3 throwing codes so as I said the adventure begins! AHOY There

·
very disco
2,883 Posts
welcome! sounds like you've dove into the deep end.

low voltage can cause the dashboard to light up like a Christmas tree. get a good batt/alt in the truck and see what it does next.

I'd also suggest starting a dedicated thread in the D3 section, you'll find more "help" there than in the introduction section

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
welcome! sounds like you've dove into the deep end.

low voltage can cause the dashboard to light up like a Christmas tree. get a good batt/alt in the truck and see what it does next.

I'd also suggest starting a dedicated thread in the D3 section, you'll find more "help" there than in the introduction section
Thanks waiting for warm weather and parts moving forward slow Lol and will post in D3 section soon Thank you again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts