Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one got any suggestions for resonable parts suppliers in new zealand. Original only and mainly just service parts.Got an 04td5 defender coming up for its second warranty service,a mate just had his done and it cost $1055 all they did was oils and filters.Figured I could do all that myself and get my friendly garage to fill out the service book.The dealers try to have you beleave they can only do the warranty services but bugger that price .

· Registered
1,744 Posts
My suggestion would be to make contact with the LR club closest to your area. These guys will have excellent knowledge as they are in the same boat as yourself.
Hope this helps.

Auckland Land Rover Owners Club

Auckland Land Rover Owners Club
Address: Telephone: +64 9 818-6671 Web: email: Fees: $30/year Newsletter:
Name: Frequency: Avg size:
Format:
Rallies: Size: Coverage: Profile: Regular meetings: Incorporated: Established: Media coverage: Last contact;
Notes: Must own a Land Rover
Canterbury Land Rover Club

Canterbury Land Rover Club
Address: PO BOx 13.275, Christchurch, New Zealand Telephone: Web: email: Fees: Newsletter:
Name: Frequency: Monthly Avg size:
Format:
Rallies: Size: 200 Coverage: Profile: Regular meetings: Incorporated: Established: 1966 Media coverage: Last contact; Feb 1996
Notes:
Land Rover Club Auckland

Land Rover Club Auckland
Address: Jules Lee, 41 Hastings Road, Mirangi Bay, Auckland, New Zealand Telephone:Tel/Fax: NZ 473-0179 Web: email: Fees: Newsletter:
Name: Frequency: monthly Avg size:
Format:
Rallies: Size: 50 Coverage: Profile: "everything from winch equipped mud pluggers to Discos" Regular meetings: Incorporated: Established: December 1992 Media coverage: Last contact;
Notes:
New Zealand Series I Club

New Zealand Series I Club
Address: Neil Aston, 6 Harris Street, Pukekohe, New Zealand Telephone: Tel: +64 9 238 8924(home), +64 9 238 3383 (work) Web: email: Fees:
$15 to join;
$20 annually
Newsletter:
Name: New Zealand Series I Club Newsletter Frequency: bimonthly Avg size: 20-30pp
Format:
Rallies: Size: 70 Coverage: Profile: Regular meetings: Incorporated: Established: Media coverage: Last contact;
Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· Registered
1,744 Posts
This site is actually Prescribe by my carers and replaces my weekly need for Deep Shock Therapy, and my overwhelming desire to eat raw liver and Fava beans. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.