Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
the largest i have seen personally is 37 x 12.50.......with a lot of trimming....
Did you cut your rear quarter yet?

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
if you go to www.pikespeakrovers.com and look at the photos the white rover has the 37's... I see a a mix of 33's and 35's here often though.... I am gonna jump to 33 x 10.50

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
vince80 said:
What is the biggest tire size I can put on the Range Rover Classic? 44's???
:eek:

44's? I would not suggest going over 33's with your stock RRC axles. Clearance is only one issue when it comes to mounting large tires... you will likely snap an axle with anything larger than 33's...in fact I know someone who just recently blew an axle running 33's, open diff, on an RRC.

I have another buddy who is putting 38's on an RRC,,,but he's also swapped to Dana 60's......

· Registered
620 Posts
Funrover said:
if you go to www.pikespeakrovers.com and look at the photos the white rover has the 37's... I see a a mix of 33's and 35's here often though.... I am gonna jump to 33 x 10.50
That's a cool site...I think that blue Disco with the black powdered alloys is kick @$$...

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
keptin said:
whoa! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

too bad he had to do some major trimming (cutting) to fit those suckers.
True!!! But you should see that rig in action..It's a tank

· Premium Member
10,167 Posts
01001010 said:
WHat about SCSL's friend with the Red Rangie...those were HUGE...i remember he posted a pic of it flexing on trail

He has 35" last I checked

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.