Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know.. not an LR, but magnificent engineering none-the-less. 18" Mille Miglia Action's coupled with the Eibach Pro suspension kit.

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

· Registered
620 Posts
I love Audis...my wife had an A8 when we lived in Japan. It was an outstanding car, especially in the snow.

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Badger1 said:
Wow the rims look great! I bet that thing handles unbelievable now. What kind of tires do you run in those MN winters?
Nokian WR's on the stock 16's actually. They work SO much better (V rated) on the dry and amazing in the snow (so-so in the Ice but nothing is really good on the ice anyway) compared the the previous Blizzaks.

· Super Moderator
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bernardmann said:
I love Audis...my wife had an A8 when we lived in Japan. It was an outstanding car, especially in the snow.
I agree, A8's are in a league of their own. This is my 3rd Audi and I now have 118K on the odometer on this one. I think we'll keep it for another 80K and then my wife would like an E-Class wagon. Hopefully Mercedes 4-Matic system is as good as the Quattro system I have grown accustomed too.

· Registered
620 Posts
I drove one of the newer E-class wagons with the 4-matic in the snow and I thought it was comparable to the Quattro, but in my opinion, I like the Quattro system better.

That said, my wife just bought a Mercedes C230 and loves it. She has gotten this "little car" syndrome for the last couple of years for some odd reason.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.