Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just pulled my headliner on my 03 Discovery and was able to see all the spots where leaks were getting through. One looked a bit odd, as it wasn't near a roof drain. I traced it to a cracked plug on the center of the roof, which evidently is the plug that's in place for trucks that don't have the GPS antenna?

Does anyone know the part number for this item so I can get a replacement, or if you have a used antenna, I'll go for that..anything besides a leaky hole would be good :)

Thanks!
Pete
p.s.Anyone know why there is no parts manual floating around on the internet in pdf form? Everyone points to Rave and Atlantic British and such, but I've looked at like 20 threads with people asking for parts book and getting told to look at other things... Any ideas? Thanks!

· Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, I've somehow stumped the roverclub? heh. There's a photo collage of nearly everything for this car and I love it, except for the part that stands in my way of getting my headliner back in! hah

I found a Russian web site that had a section titled "Навигационная система"

For some reason, even though it's listed two other places in the catalog, it translates to 'Navigation System' under the Body Electrics portion of the microcat. So, I can find my solution in Russia but I can't find the part... It seems to be part # XUL000010 , "Sealing Bush" (Also the Russian translation), but I don't see it listed as available.

Anyone know if it has another part number, name, anything? A couple photos below. The top piece has a rubber seal, you can see where the top plastic part is cracked, exposing the rubber seal.

Thanks!
Pete

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.