Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
He is a cool guy :cool: haha...
I am pretty stoked about the lift, should be here next week.

sorry I was just tryin to be funny, haha. here's one for ya :drink1:

·
Banned
527 Posts
HFsdisco said:
He is a cool guy :cool: haha...
I am pretty stoked about the lift, should be here next week.

sorry I was just tryin to be funny, haha. here's one for ya :drink1:
Too bad the Wrangler HP's ride like a dirtbike. :(

I love my Michelin Synchrone's

·
Registered
79 Posts
That WAS a great deal, wasn't it? Muhahahaha! Now I have to get a new set of lugnuts though...

I had Wranglers on my Jeep and they rode nice, at least as nice as the Scorpions I have on my RR now.

So anyone have a good source for the lugs that I need now?

-Coach

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:buttrock: sweet, it's great someone on this forum got em'. You'll have to post some pics when you get them on. Good luck on the lugs :dunno: Dealer is way exspensive. The seller didn't have them?? You may also need to get Hubcentric Rings to keep them from vibrating at freeway speed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I can snag a full set of lugs and rings on Ebay for $130, so I guess I better do that so I have them when the wheels get here. Its funny, if you read the auction for ABS plastic rings, they tell you how bad the aluminum rings are, and if you read the auction for the aluminum rings, they tell you how bad the ABS plastic ones are. I think I will go with aluminum though.

I'll post a few pics when I get them on, hopefully by next week. I am dubious about going up to 19" wheels though, as I was actually thinking about dropping from 18" to 16".

-Coach

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you putting them on your Range Rover? Or do you have a Discovery also? They actually feel real nice on my Disco, I was also a bit weary, but once I got them on I thought they really looked sharp. After these Wranglers wear out, I'll look for a meatier tire. I went with the plastic rings :dunno: I was going back and forth also, but snagged them real cheap on Ebay.

saw this one on carolinarovers.org - don't know yet what tires those are? I'm wonering how they feel/ride on pavement? But they look mean :shifty:

·
Registered
79 Posts
They are going on my '97 RR HSE to replace the Mondial 18" rims and bald Pirelli Scorpions. I figured for the price it is a no-lose deal. I may end up going with plastic rings, but man have they gone up in price! I used to see them for like $20, now they are up near $50. I just can't seem to bring myself to pay that kind of money for probably .25 worth of plastic!

Just checked UPS tracking and they will be here Friday, sweet! My next purchase is going to be new shocks and some Arnott 3rd Generation springs. I checked out the spring rates compared to stock, and the difference is insane. They should give a MUCH firmer ride in highway mode, and slightly softer in extended.

-Coach

·
Registered
444 Posts
Coach I am jealous of you now... and well that second one ended as well so who was the other person on here that got RR rims... haha, my day will come

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.