Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Mod. --- I'm watching you
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE 07-09-2005
Ok... so I finally got the pricing... needless to say the amount we would get off wasn't that great so far... :dunno: So I'm trying to get us better pricing... so we'll see how that goes. I want to get you guy/girls the best pricing I can but I still need to cover at least part of my overhead...
I will be running this through my business (www.kineticautosports.com) The site itself is still under construction but we are conducting business though it anyway.

If there is something you'd like pricing on please post it here. I see a few things listed already and I'll see about getting pricing on those.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]osports.com or [email protected]

-John

· Wheeler
1,837 Posts
This may be kind of out there,,,but I really want an internal cage. They are just so damn expensive and I don't have the time or tools to fab. I even contacted SD but they only have 'em in the UK & the cost of shipping is about the same as cost of cage. PERHAPS,,,if others were interested, we could get a better price. This may be outside the scope of your thread but,, ya never know until you ask, right?

Anyway---great idea. I would also be interested in HD steering (SS or CM): tie rod, drag link, and whatever else is available,,,, I know RTE & Rovertrax make 'em.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
SCSL said:
This may be kind of out there,,,but I really want an internal cage. They are just so damn expensive and I don't have the time or tools to fab. I even contacted SD but they only have 'em in the UK & the cost of shipping is about the same as cost of cage. PERHAPS,,,if others were interested, we could get a better price. This may be outside the scope of your thread but,, ya never know until you ask, right?

Anyway---great idea. I would also be interested in HD steering (SS or CM): tie rod, drag link, and whatever else is available,,,, I know RTE & Rovertrax make 'em.
SC, I recently shipped a SD rollbar for one of our customers (Chris Cox from d-90 source) and it only cost 50 cents per lb (plus duty and doc fees). The rollcage was 250 lbs. It cost him a lot less than importing it himself or purchasing in the US.

For a group buy I can give you guys 7.5% off Hella lights. We already have the cheapest prices on Hella.

We are updating our website and should have the new one up by the end of the week. Let me know what you guys are interested in and I'll get you prices.

· Registered
444 Posts
I am interested in a roof rack, an Abar, and hella lights as well. Do you know what kind of prices you might be looking at for each?

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I should have listed the few things I'll be looking to get myself. I will be getting a full safari style roof rack with a nice mesh bottom to keep my camping gear up there. I would also like to get a front brush guard/push bar. I will be installing 2 lights on the brush bar, 4 front facing lights on the rack and 2 rear facing lights. I would like the lights to be the Hella 3000 series. I will also be getting a set of nruf bars because my daughter is having trouble getting in and out ;) and the wife like those kind better than the full step.

· LRO Founder
1,888 Posts
darkknight1999 said:
I will be getting a full safari style roof rack with a nice mesh bottom to keep my camping gear up there.
I have heard from several people that the mesh bottoms whistle something fierce at speed. I would opt for a solid floor lire 4x4 Adventure Gear or Red Rhino Products carries.

Serg

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Correct, the mesh is heavier. The Rhino Pro floors are only 40 lbs and cut down on the noise.

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Serg said:
I have heard from several people that the mesh bottoms whistle something fierce at speed. I would opt for a solid floor lire 4x4 Adventure Gear or Red Rhino Products carries.

Serg
I need the mesh style floor because I have the sunroofs and my wife doesn't want me to cover them up. But we need the floor because of all the gear I have to put up there for our cross country trip. I do appreciate your help though. :wave:

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe I'll make a custom one out of 3/4 inch clear plexi-glass.

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
top please read the first post as I have updated it.

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They will be sold under my name brand Kinetic Autosports, but NWP is my builder. So to answer your question yes/sorta ;)

I'm just waiting on pricing, they are on vacation right now. I think they'll be back tomorrow. So I hope to have pricing listed by Tuseday the 14th.

319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Which part don't you understand? NWP build's my parts.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.