Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a 08 lr3 se, I really like the look of my BMW X5M's headlights...(heres a link to a picture Chicago Auto Show 2010: BMW X5 M). I like the round halo look rather than my boring ugly(in my opinion) headlights. Anyone know where I can find some headlights like these for my lr3 or have any suggestions or comments about this idea? I found these which are basically want a I want but not sure if they would fit and if id have to buy 2 sets or what? Headlight HID projector KT-HL3

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks,
zane

·
Registered
37 Posts
I kinda like the look but I think it will look a little off unless you put halo's in the high beam and maybe the fog too. I've seen a couple people improve the look of the headlights by painting some of the internal chrome pieces black similar to the RRS. I have a spare headlight that I might try to experiment with.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
How much do you actually see your headlights when you're driving anyway?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't mind the current LR3 headlights necessarily, however they seem a little low powered and out of date. I like the more up to date lights on the LR4 as well. Would it be possible to have the LR4 head lights on my LR3? I do a lot of driving at night and like the idea of a more distinct area of view.

I have a Porsche Carrera 4S and the headlights show a clear straight line and light up the whole road at night and would like something like that for my LR3.

·
Computer Nerd
802 Posts
I don't mind the current LR3 headlights necessarily, however they seem a little low powered and out of date. I like the more up to date lights on the LR4 as well. Would it be possible to have the LR4 head lights on my LR3? I do a lot of driving at night and like the idea of a more distinct area of view.

I have a Porsche Carrera 4S and the headlights show a clear straight line and light up the whole road at night and would like something like that for my LR3.
Does your LR3 have HID or regular Halogen? I've got HID and I have not complaints about the lights. They seem to be at least as good as my Acura TL was.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does your LR3 have HID or regular Halogen? I've got HID and I have not complaints about the lights. They seem to be at least as good as my Acura TL was.
I just have halogens. I would like the HID or Bi-Xenon lights, but doesn't it require a few things to do that? What exactly do you have on yours?

·
Computer Nerd
802 Posts
I just have halogens. I would like the HID or Bi-Xenon lights, but doesn't it require a few things to do that? What exactly do you have on yours?
I've got the stock HID. I'm not sure what it would take to convert from halogen to HID.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts