Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having to sell my disco 2 completed mikes major service list it has 131XXX miles they will go up as it is still my daily driver

Asking $6500 OBO (will consider all offers)

All options except SLS and ACE (completely stock)

Message me for more info

i did post an add in the classifieds but i thought i would also post here in the disco 2 section

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Im having to sell my disco 2 completed mikes major service list it has 131XXX miles they will go up as it is still my daily driver

Asking $6500 OBO (will consider all offers)

All options except SLS and ACE (completely stock)

Message me for more info

i did post an add in the classifieds but i thought i would also post here in the disco 2 section
Your way over-priced.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
If you say so. Good luck with that. For 6-7k range, I'd be looking at an '04. I don't think anyone that knows LR's will touch it for that price. Your better off putting it on Craigslist. Someone who thinks LR's are "cool" or "rare" or "expensive" might put out that kind of money for an '02.

·
'03 Disco SE
573 Posts
I don't mean to undermine your offer but I think your asking price is a bit high considering the market. My area (Tampa Bay, typically higher-than-average used car prices) has quite a few of the more desirable '03-'04 models for sale in the $3500-$6000 range - and that's with fewer miles as well.

2004 Land Rover Discovery 2
2004 Land rover discovery se
2003 Land Rover Discovery
2004 Land Rover Discovery HSE

The '99-'02 models sell in the $1500-$3000 range, with the higher end of that spectrum netting exceptional examples. Even in Little Rock most of the '02 models sell below $4500.

Due to high gas prices, marginal reliability, and the cost of parts these vehicles are quickly becoming enthusiast-only trucks and that unfortunately shrinks your market considerably.

You could always go to CarMax and have them give you an appraisal, if it is in "very good" condition like you say I think you'll get decent money out of it, but if I were you I'd set the price at $4500 and take the first $4000 that came along, with the rock-bottom being $3000.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.