Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if parts can be shipped to Hawaii. I need a spare tire, back seat buckles and lap belt for 98 disco. And a new IAC.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
The USPS offers all services to Hawaii. UPS is all second day or express air. The same goes for FedEx.

A spare tire will be a small fortune to ship. Anyone sending you seat belts and an IACV could easily fit them in a USPS Flat Rate Box for around $12. I haven't checked the condition of the rear seat belts in the '98 LSE I'm parting but if you're interested I coulf probably help you out. I ship Rover parts all over the world so Hawaii is easy.
Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would appreciate that. Any chance you have transfer case rod that shifts the vehicle from L and 4L? I broke mine today.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The USPS offers all services to Hawaii. UPS is all second day or express air. The same goes for FedEx.

A spare tire will be a small fortune to ship. Anyone sending you seat belts and an IACV could easily fit them in a USPS Flat Rate Box for around $12. I haven't checked the condition of the rear seat belts in the '98 LSE I'm parting but if you're interested I coulf probably help you out. I ship Rover parts all over the world so Hawaii is easy.
Cheers,
Paul
I would take the rear buckles if you have them and the bolts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts