Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my 95 disco has always had a header since I purchased it this summer. Till now, it's only been a "tap tap tap" kind of leak, but since last night, it sounds like the meanest harley you're ever heard, time 10. It literally sounds like a NASCAR car. I don't necessarily dislike it, but I live in a college town and cops are pretty strict about another(any excuse to pull you over and ticket you, basically). Also, I think it's loud enough that if I passed a baby or something, it might damage it's ears. Regardless, it's something that needs to be fixed. Just wondering if anyone has any idea's on how severe this is, will it cause further damage, and how much do you think it would cost(ballpark). Thanks, and have a great week, thanksgiving is nearing.

- A Still-hungover-from-a-late-night-rugby-party AppStateDisco.

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
If you are lucky, you probably have a broken exhaust stud. Get into a muffler shop and have it checked out.
If one or more are broken, You will probably need to get some new ones from Rover, they are not common.
Good luck,
Mike J.

· Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll see if I can get a local muffler shop to take a look at it, thanks for the input mike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.