Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My head liner is sagging, and I saw a write up on a DIY to fix it. I want to put suede matching my door inserts. Either that or some crazy pattern like the guy did in his thread. I have the grey interior with grey suede on the doors, does anyone know of the exact name of that color? Or would suede me a terrible idea? Any input would be cool, I'm still brainstorming stuff that would be cool; te guy on his thread did giraffe print, but it wont match my interior! I have a gift card my madre gave me so I can fix buy the material, so I can do it right away. It's sagging enough to annoy the hell out of me, and I'm not using staples or pins!

·
Registered
47 Posts
My head liner is sagging, and I saw a write up on a DIY to fix it. I want to put suede matching my door inserts. Either that or some crazy pattern like the guy did in his thread. I have the grey interior with grey suede on the doors, does anyone know of the exact name of that color? Or would suede me a terrible idea? Any input would be cool, I'm still brainstorming stuff that would be cool; te guy on his thread did giraffe print, but it wont match my interior! I have a gift card my madre gave me so I can fix buy the material, so I can do it right away. It's sagging enough to annoy the hell out of me, and I'm not using staples or pins!
Hey there Dane,

I did think I did the original DIY suede headliner write up about 5 years ago on LRF and LRO. My image hosting account has since expired, but I'll try to dig up the photos.

I say go for the suede headliner. It doesn't have to match perfectly to your other trim to look great.

Acknowledging that this thread is 3 months old, have you done the job? I'd love to see pics!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I did the job, just normal headliner though :C

I really wanted to go a different route but my entire family cursed me for the idea of giraffe print. I'm in class now and get out relatively late. I'll post pictures tomorrow when it's not dark.

·
Registered
122 Posts
yeah I did the job, just normal headliner though :C

I really wanted to go a different route but my entire family cursed me for the idea of giraffe print. I'm in class now and get out relatively late. I'll post pictures tomorrow when it's not dark.
Cool. i am thinking about doing suede to match the door inserts, or perforated leather like the seats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.