Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody elses headliner sag like crazy?

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Yes, I removed mine and painted the roof instead of re-lining it (easier to clean).

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
drewclare25 said:
does anybody elses headliner sag like crazy?
Yep, I was told it's most common in hot humid climates. That's about all the wx we have here in FL in the summer.

The only way I see to fix it right is to have it done professionally... right now I'm just living with it.

· Registered
1,506 Posts
It's a combination of humidty and wind, the wind causes the fabric to seperate from the foam.

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can't really live with it...the part between my visor and my windshield is hanging down in my face.

when you removed yoru headliner and painted the roof...didn't a whole bunch of foam (or whatever it is) particles fall all over the place?

· Registered
1,506 Posts
Yep, what I did was use the vacuum and a brush to remove the loose foam (or whatever it is). Then I wiped it down as best I could with a cloth. Then applied 4 coats of white garage floor paint and voila... it came out very nice. I'll try and get some pics this weekend.

· Registered
909 Posts
Yes, mine sagged as well, I had it replaced. Better quality stuff this time though. Cost me under $100.00 to fix! :clap:

· Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
at the dealership, they told me it was going to be about 800 dollars...they must be out of their minds. Where did you go to get it fixed for less than 100 dollars?

and john...did you have any trouble matching the paint to the color of your seats or anything?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.