Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man...for anyone that owns a series vehicle,Heat is as elusive as Beer at Griffsc's house. I have finaly got my parts to rebuild my Heater box assembly and hoses and I must say... I have Heat!! :buttrock: :buttrock: I had warmth but that was from the exhaust running under the floor of the truck.Now I have real heat that blows from the Heater box.It defrosts and everything!!!This may seem a bit sad for for most landy owners but for the truly eccentric with series vehicles you know what I am happy about. Just wanted to share my happiness.... Can't wait till the frost comes...BRING IT ON!!!!!! :wave:

· Registered
317 Posts
I feel your pain

Series 3 guy,
Heh, I know what you mean...I'm a wimp, I didn't take the series truck out in the deluge we had last weekend and opted to tag along on the trail in a D2 with heated leather...hmm, slightly different.

I've got all the bits to put that heater together...sheesh, maybe I should get around to it...

Bogatyr

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bogatyr said:
Series 3 guy,
Heh, I know what you mean...I'm a wimp, I didn't take the series truck out in the deluge we had last weekend and opted to tag along on the trail in a D2 with heated leather...hmm, slightly different.

I've got all the bits to put that heater together...sheesh, maybe I should get around to it...

Bogatyr
YES......GOD YES!!! Go for it. I do believe it will change how and when I go offroadd this winter. :)

· MISSING SOUTH LONDON.
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Badger1 said:
You didn't quit your job did you? How the hell did you find any time to work on your truck with the hours you put in at your job? J.K.! :D
Heat is always a good thing, especially with winter right around the corner. How are the trails in your neck of the woods?
Nope,havnt quit the job......yet. When I got home early(on time for the rest of the world) I just jammed it out! Been planning it in my head for a week. The off roading here is pretty good. I have been traveling out to Salisbury in the Plains to get in some good Mud and the like.Nothing too challanging. I live in South East London so getting anywhere in an hour or two is my closest option.If you drive a bit further you can get to some fantastic Greenlaning and more challenging terrain in Darbyshire and south Yorkshire. I am planning trip out to Bath in November for a day or so.I'll post some pics of some good roding out there................Cheers :drink1:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.