Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I parked my '95 LWB Calssic today and went to Costco. Come back out 1/2 hour later and my windows are all fogged up on the inside. And it's 58 degrees out! Turn on the blower to defrost them... NADA... nothing.. none of the switches on the heater work... the A/C button won't come on either.. dang it.. :mad:

I think it's a bad ground or something.. as sometimes the lights on the heater controls would not work, and if I tapped the facia the lights would come on.. no time to look at it now, will have to deal with it in a day or two..

Anyone have similair problems??

Serg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Serg - not sure if this is the same problem or not. Last week my 95' LWB was experiencing a similar issue. My heater would only blow warm air if the truck was moving, same with the AC. Turned out to be a faulty blower relay. Got it replaced and she works fine now.

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got in it today and turned the heater on to see if it magically fixed itself...:dunno: God Bless British Engineering... it started to work, as did the A/C... :clap:

Hopefully it will last.. hee hee...

Serg :drive:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good question. Had it in the shop getting my ABS sensor fixed at the time so I had them just replace it then. I know this though - the relay is less than $100 though. I'm sure the guys at Atlantic british would know. Lester at x245 also has a 95' LWB. Sounds like our 95's are having similar issues. Hope this helps

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AAARRGGGHHHHH.... :complain: It stopped working again... :complain:

Well I think it is just the swicth... must be a bad ground or a loose connection.. will have to look at it later...

Serg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts