Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. We've had heavy rain for the past two days and my wife has noticed the passenger side headliner near the top of A-pillar area is wet. I've taken it through the car wash in the past and never noticed it leak or get wet from high pressure but it appears the consistent rain has made its way through. Ideas on what needs to be looked at to prevent further water damage? Thank you.

·
Administrator
2,423 Posts
Sunroof drai tubes are very common, lower the headliner and check the front corners of the sunroof tray, plastic block with a hose spigot on each side. Water will usually run out at the "a" pillars

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
HeadlinerExpress
253 Posts
Was this issue resolved ?I can help answer your questions on how fix your leaks as Discovery models have several points of water entry that can only be found and fixed when the Headliner Board has been removed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

Reviving this thread. I am chasing a leak at my drivers side A pillar (2003 Disco). I searched a bit, but cannot find TSB TEC760404 as suggested. Does anyone have it available?

Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.