Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I'm new to the board here. I'll be picking up a 1999 Discovery SD next week. It has 99,000 miles on it and looks and drives like it's just breaking in. I'll send a pick when I get it. It looks just like the white one that someone called a Storm Trooper :D

Hope to get some good info from you guys as I've never owned a Land Rover. Always wanted one but just never had the right opportunity until now. I'm no stranger to 4 wheeling and getting out in the woods though. I've had several jeeps & 4x4 trucks (American & foriegn) and currently own an aging Toyota 4Runner that will be handed down to my son with 265,000 miles on the original engine. Still running strong ;>)

· JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Binary, I lived down there for about 3 yrs. I was stationed in Miami until I retired from the CG but lived up in Coral Springs. The commute on I95 was a drag at best... :mad: I do come down periodically to see friends in FTL. I'll let you know the next time I'm down and maybe you can show me some trails. :drive:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.