Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Aye laddie, that I am...

Well I LIVE in Scotland, not scottish (sorry SCOTCH) though - one of the auld enemy thats sneaked over the border to live in the most beautiful country in the world...... :wave:

Bri

·
Registered
5 Posts
oh yes, I also have the good fortune to have been born and bred in Gods country. Well done to you stageonesimmo for seeing the light!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys Im In Scotland too, Little village called Dalwhinnie, You might be familliar with the whisky!................

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Roz.....I see your here too!

Well Im a wee bit higher up than roz.....im from Nairn up near Inverness.

Glad to see theres more of us posting here. Anyone else from up my neck of the woods???

Dave.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All.

Is there anybody further North than me? I'm in Westray (although only for the last year an a half). Gorgeous place to retire/semi retire.

Regards

Phill

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Guys,

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, born in Motherwell. lived most of my life in Hamilton, but now, wait for it....Drum Roll...... I live in what I can only describe as one of the most beautifull places ever. Colorado USA. Great weather, great trails, great people. Lucky lucky me......

·
Premium Member
10,236 Posts
Disco1 said:
Hi Guys,

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, born in Motherwell. lived most of my life in Hamilton, but now, wait for it....Drum Roll...... I live in what I can only describe as one of the most beautifull places ever. Colorado USA. Great weather, great trails, great people. Lucky lucky me......

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
It's all about my Blue Balls!
2,109 Posts
Disco1 said:
Hi Guys,

Well CO comes a close second to magnificent Washington:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts