Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been wanting a Rover for a long time and finally picked up a 2001 D2 two weeks ago. The previous owner really took care of it. It's super clean, the engine bay looks new, leather bound binder in the glove box, original tooling and wheel chocks that have no signs of use are in the rear bin too. These are little things but did help the wife to say yes to me buying it haaha. Carfax says the previous owner really took care of it, dealer serviced all the way up to 100k and then serviced by a small shop after that. I talked to the mechanic and he remembers the customer and the car. He did the expensive repairs already so I should be set for a while. It had 110k on it when I picked her up. Oh yea and it's got the infamous sagging headliner :) but it's pretty minimal.

There's a couple things I need to do. O2 sensors first, replace the stock spark plug wires, new plugs. Little things so I can start to get acquainted with her. I've already run into a lot of questions so you'll be seeing me around. If there's anyone that works on their own D2's in the Los Angeles and don't mind a new guy picking your brain please contact me. I'll take all the help I can get. I already got the RAVE and am looking stuff up. There's a pick your part yard close to me too so I can get trim parts and stuff for pretty cheap. Anyways, I'm gonna get back to it. See you guys around!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.