Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1228 Posts

·
Registered
11,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All...

I should not admit this...LOL...However, I stumbled upon roverX and told him that I was the female version of him (humor, not looks)......and he sent me your way. :wave: Now, before you judge me based on that only....LOL.......I have not read any of his previous posts....so don't hold me responsible for his past views on...well, anything. LOL

I'm NEW! I'm NEW! 98 Disco w/lack of knowledge on my newly found purchase a few months back. I look forward to the help and humor of the group!.......

..................KELLI :)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
kellijosudz said:
Hey All...

I should not admit this...LOL...However, I stumbled upon roverX and told him that I was the female version of him (humor, not looks)........................KELLI :)

Welcome............and no most of us would not admit we stumbled upon Roverx

bbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttt ...........bbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaa......welcome

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
kellijosudz said:
Oh come on now....You mean you've never shown these guys your sensitive side? :sheep:

No, I stopped mooning them a long time ago when some of them starting getting turned on by it...especially Series3guy...;)

·
Registered
11,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
apbtpetey said:
WOW x actually had time to talk to a girl that isnt an alpaca :D

Welcome to the site by the way. Tell us more about this other side of x

You'll have to bare w/me in decoding your forum lingo. :dunno: However, I'm sure you are just adding to X's personality....one of which is consumed by insanity.

I was just searching for a group who had brilliance in LR tech tips and some humor to go with it. I, myself, do not have the LR brillance , as of yet. I guess searching in this "lounge" is only going to get some laughs?...or occasionally can I throw in some much needed info? LOL...whichever, I'm easy going...LOL I'm in Indiana....w/NO local mechanics who know the ropes of Discos. I've done some things myself and haven't set anything on fire...so I'm doing alright.:clap:

·
Support Our Troops
3,667 Posts
kellijosudz said:
You'll have to bare w/me in decoding your forum lingo. :dunno: However, I'm sure you are just adding to X's personality....one of which is consumed by insanity.

I was just searching for a group who had brilliance in LR tech tips and some humor to go with it. I, myself, do not have the LR brillance , as of yet. I guess searching in this "lounge" is only going to get some laughs?...or occasionally can I throw in some much needed info? LOL...whichever, I'm easy going...LOL I'm in Indiana....w/NO local mechanics who know the ropes of Discos. I've done some things myself and haven't set anything on fire...so I'm doing alright.:clap:

Sorry about that. If you read around you'll understand what I mean by the Alpaca remark. The lounge is just that a lounge area for whatever. What Land Rover do you have? Hey dont worry about competing with the pic I have. You'll find that I change that area often as i get bored very easily.

·
Registered
707 Posts
apbtpetey said:
You'll find that I change that area often as i get bored very easily.

Yeah I have the same problem in real life.

Welcome to the Board It's always nice to see the More beautiful sex represented on the boards. I think you'll find plenty of whit, banter, and some knowledge thrown in here at LRO.

·
Registered
11,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
apbtpetey said:
Sorry about that. If you read around you'll understand what I mean by the Alpaca remark. The lounge is just that a lounge area for whatever. What Land Rover do you have? Hey dont worry about competing with the pic I have. You'll find that I change that area often as i get bored very easily.

Oh...you mean that isn't YOU??? LOL.... Masculine....but yet, very feminine...I see. OK...I guess I should get a feel for all's sense of humor before I just jump in! LOL I do apologize.:D

I'll do some searching on the Alpaca remark...I'm sure it has a good ending.

·
Registered
11,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DiscoPilot said:
Yeah I have the same problem in real life

Welcome to the Board It's always nice to see the More beautiful sex represented on the boards. I think you'll find plenty of whit, banter, and some knowledge thrown in here at LRO.
I have no doubts that is exactly what I'll find in this group.:clap:

Change is good....even in real life...:D

1 - 20 of 1228 Posts