Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Prepping for the Ebola Zombie Apocalypse
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:help Okay, maybe the title is a bit dramatic but I can normally find anything fast online. I can't find this part to save my life. What sucks is that I have seen links to people selling them on eBay and I can't find them either.

So, does ANYONE know where I can get an output shaft speed sensor for a Disco series 2? Anyone?

Bueller... Bueller...

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A part number may help as well. Just a thought.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I'm having her towed to a local shop that works on my wife's bemmer. He says in his experience with these transmissions in other models (BMW used them for close to 20 years) that the sensor's probably not my problem. I'm hoping he's wrong. It's gonna cost me about $300 to find out, which isn't much considering the part and fluid alone are $120.

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welp, just so people know, it wasn't that sensor. I replaced it and nadda. Took it to someone locally and found that my transmission was FUBAR'd. She's fixed now. Got a 6-month warranty on the transmission. Fingers crossed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.