Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends! I have a serious problem. Every time I turn on the engine, listen for almost a minute a very strange noise. Today I removed the protective plastic from the engine and asked for my son to start and managed to locate the noise. I did some photos and highlighted exactly the part that makes noise.
Could someone tell me what this piece is?
What damage it can cause if it is not replaced?
I await help
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hello texas skeeter !!!
This is a big problem only authorized Land Rover dealership in my area, it is worth noting that the nearest of my town is 550 km (almost 350 miles) and that no revision was done washed the engine. According to guidelines, the washing can damage some engine sensors. This would be another issue that I would postarpara whether it is possible and how I could wash the engine. I was always very careful with my car and now this is the only one that does not wash for fear of causing problems. Is there any thread in the forum that can guide how to properly wash this motor without causing damage?
Thanks and ...
with respect to noisy piece, can someone help me?

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.