Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier I went trail riding where there were a lot or ruts and it made my 2002 DiscoII sway sometimes back and forth. Now Im afraid that the sound of wiggle is coming from my windshield? It doesnt leak because i sprayed a high power water hose over it when i got home to rinse off my truck, but i still think its moving when i rock from left to right... should it give a little? or should i get it checked....? thankssss :shifty:

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I haven't heard of this before. Have you tried pushing the glass to the left and right to see if it moves, or, from the inside pushing out. The windscreen glass in any case should not move.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I had a problem with extreme road noise and when I hit some bumps it sounded as though the windshild was hitting something, well turns out that i needed a new windshiled, although mine started to leak shortly after, now with a new windshiled it is quieter and drier than ever before. It shouldnt move at all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.