Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just replaced the heater core on my 2006 LR. I’ve got everything back together with the exception of the heater vents and rear seat warmer at the rear of the console. The car turns over but will not start, all the lights and icons lights up on the dash cluster. Also my flashers come on and the button will not turn them off you have to turn the ignition key to off to turn the flashers off. Any ideas out there?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I had a somewhat similar problem on my DII. Just locked and unlocked the doors a couple of times and it went away. But mine would not even turn over before. I think it was the immobilizer security system. Worth a try.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a somewhat similar problem on my DII. Just locked and unlocked the doors a couple of times and it went away. But mine would not even turn over before. I think it was the immobilizer security system. Worth a try.
Thanks I’ll gI’ve it a try. It sure will be a easy fix.
I just replaced the heater core on my 2006 LR. I’ve got everything back together with the exception of the heater vents and rear seat warmer at the rear of the console. The car turns over but will not start, all the lights and icons lights up on the dash cluster. Also my flashers come on and the button will not turn them off you have to turn the ignition key to off to turn the flashers off. Any ideas out there?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts