Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals, finally got some sunshine and time to break out the digital camera all in one day. Consider this the "before" shot :D

I plan on putting some new tires on it soon. Also you with the sharp eyes may see that there's no rear bumper. It was backed into a tree by the PO but he has one being shipped from carcannibals.com. Actually the bumper is in but the side pieces have yet to arrive... :cool:

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
By side pieces...are you referring to the end caps? Those are always fun to rip off when you are on the trail or the car wash. Your truck looks real purty like! I really like the white discos. When you start doing the mods on them, they (the mods) really stand out. Yeah, what kind of tyres are you looking at?

And...why we are on the topic...what mods are you thinking of doing in the near and not too distant future?

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roverX said:
By side pieces...are you referring to the end caps? Those are always fun to rip off when you are on the trail or the car wash. Your truck looks real purty like! I really like the white discos. When you start doing the mods on them, they (the mods) really stand out. Yeah, what kind of tyres are you looking at?

And...why we are on the topic...what mods are you thinking of doing in the near and not too distant future?
Yeah, I'm talkin' end caps...don't normally go through car washes ;)

As far as tires and mods, I'm thinking the BFG AT 245-75-16s as this is also a daily driver (may change again with a lift). Eventually as $$ & time permits I want to lift it 2" with the OME lift, roof rack, Hella lights, hood black-out, 4x4Adventure Gear front winch bumper w/Warn Superwinch (looks clean), K&N Filter, snorkel, etc, etc... This is just off the top of my head :buttrock:

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
01001010 said:
Let me know when you're down here. We'll hit the Big Cypress Trails!
That would be great :clap: I owe my buddy a visit. He and family came up for the 4th. Where are the Big Cypress Trails?

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
01001010 said:
Big Cypress is in the Everglades. its a 12 mile trail I think. I know there is a 27 mile long trail but I dont know which one's which. Either way, MAD FUN! and awsome scenery. Gators are the star of the show!
That would be great! I knew Big Cypress was in the Everglades, I just didn't know there was a 4x4 trail in there. Do you access it from US27?

·
Registered
10 Posts
tinting those windows may not look so bad, I am starting to notice that I am one of few members from up north (der hey). Im not sure what your local jurisdiction allows. Does your truck have the rear light bars (?) those would accent a cow catcher and some 1,000,000 candle power bulbs in the front :cool:

·
JesusIsLord
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Buzz_LightBeer said:
tinting those windows may not look so bad, I am starting to notice that I am one of few members from up north (der hey). Im not sure what your local jurisdiction allows. Does your truck have the rear light bars (?) those would accent a cow catcher and some 1,000,000 candle power bulbs in the front :cool:
yeah, I was thinking about the tint. A lot of sunshine makes it into the cabin down here in FL. What are "rear light bars"? If you mean on a roof rack, no. I plan on a bush guard but nothing gaudy. I've seen some pretty ugly ones around here. Bigger isn't necessarily better... I like the 4x4Adventure Gear front winch bumper. It looks clean and keeps the front protected all at the same time. I don't plan on pushing over any trees or cows so I think it will do :D

·
Majesticdisco1
1,248 Posts
Good looking disco man I always like seeing the white Discos actually the white rovers have a more cream color than pure milk white That's what give it a great look. Land rover has some of the best colors for their 4x4's:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.