Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Range Rover in a magazine. How damn cool is that? September issue of "Peterson's 4 Wheel and Off Road" , page 22. Picture taken at the Superlift ORV park in Hot Springs, Arkansas (NOT Arizona!).
:drink1:

·
Registered
444 Posts
That is sweet I'd be proud of that one... How many copies of that magazien did you buy, I'd have bought all that I could and had one framed. Nice looking Rangie

·
Underwater hockey is no dumber than any other spor
259 Posts
Congratulations, I had my 91 RR featured in the 'Readers Rovers' Section of Land Rover Owner international back in the Aug 2000 issue. It is framed in my garage! :D

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
AdrianS said:
Dang......Lucky. Did you ever take it off any sweet jumps?
"VOTE FOR PEDRO"

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nice looking Rangie indeed!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, everybody. I appreciate the comments. By the way, I have a rear Detroit now and also a set of 265-75-16 Maxxis mudders. I'll give the Jeeps in Hot Springs more fits now.:buttrock:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Bwana, how was Hot Springs? I was down there a few weeks ago(without my truck). Going to try & take my truck down next time I'm in AR.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nomar said:
Bwana, how was Hot Springs? I was down there a few weeks ago(without my truck). Going to try & take my truck down next time I'm in AR.
It's a great place to wheel. They've got over a thousand acres with trails from mild to killer. I go there as often as I can, it's only about 45 minutes from the house. :drive:www.orvpark.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.