1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yeah, I saw that... I also saw this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=7984156730&category=66485&sspagename=WDVW
I got some tail lamps from Roversland and we got to discussing a Brush bar they had for sale... Anyway, to make a long story short they asked if they could use my pictures and some images I showed them of the install for some of their customers... I didn't know they meant Ebay:shifty: ... I'm okay with it as long as they throw me a deal here and there... We'll see?

The other seller didn't ask and I wasn't sure how to approach that sort of thing? I never bought anything from him... if you notice I have black lugs... not his chrome ones.. kinda funny

Advice?? What do you all think?? :dunno:

·
Registered
444 Posts
You should try to get some stuff from the other guy. That is your truck that they are posting on their auctions. You should be compensated, free stuff is always good. Maybe even have the chrome lugs that they are offering, so the pic matches the item... JMO

·
LRO Founder
2,006 Posts
Contact him and tell him to stop using your pics of you will conact ebay and they WILL cancel his auctions....

Serg

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'll see if they throw me a deal first :dunno: Both things they are advertising are mods that not many do... The headlamps are an exspensive item and using my Disco as an example is a pretty big marketing tool for them.

·
Registered
709 Posts
He is a real nice guy! You'll see my Disco on his Ebay auctions. I emailed him and we made an arrangement :drink1: like I said, a real nice guy. If you are looking for chrome lugs and hubcentric rings for your 19's look for seller 1963_vette on Ebay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.