Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I'm new here. I want to tell you a little about me. I have two cars, one car I drive, the second car is my restoration project. I love both two cars. I don’t like to spend much time in the garage, I like camping more (we often go camping with my family), I also like different festivals, hunting and living in a tent. I really like it. I also try to read more lately (I'm really ashamed that the last thing I read was the sovereign of flies in school), so I decided to read a small list of books (in this article https://booksrun.com/blog/10-best-classic-books-2019/ there are 10 books in the genre of classical literature) . If someone wants to join my personal marathon, then I will be happy. I have a beautiful wife and two children. My eldest daughter is going to college soon. We are a little worried about how she will live in college, because it’s so far from home ... But the more I worry about the pickup she drives now. This is one of my favorite cars and I spent a lot of time restoring it, and she paints her eyelashes or lips while she drives a pickup. That's all I can tell you about me. I would be glad to meet you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts